Monday, November 9, 2009

Uhhhhhh.....Candy Gram


Just in time for Christmas-10% more will be withheld from paychecks to cover the states $1.7 billion shortfall in the budget, starting November 1st (trick or treat from the hill) and there is no word that this TAXATION will only be for the rest of this year, it sounds to me like it's to last as long as the Sac-whore's can get away with stealing your money- and who's to say it will continue to be 10% next time?

The dirty, oily mobsters say it isn't a tax increase, it's just an interest free loan that we will recover in April when we file our taxes. So that's how they got away with taxing us with just majority instead of 2/3 vote.

Usually before I give out a loan, I'm asked. If I say no, it isn't taken from me anyway. When the government or mafiosa are involved, they just take what they want.
Just break my kneecaps and get it over with.

Once again, get the fuck out of my wallet, you sleazy carnivores, how about getting rid of 10% of the ILLEGAL aliens? or cutting your bloated salaries and pensions by 10%

So, fight back, get your 10% back from these weasels by claiming more exemptions-there are links to download the form you need to do this on KFI: click the below link which will get you to KFI then download the form you need. I don't know about you, but I'm getting tired of them thinking they can do anything they want to us and we will just lay down and take it-like a good sheep. BAA-BAA.

http://www.kfiam640.com/pages/johnandkenshow/index.html.

Then send Arnold a letter and tell him and his gang to go piss up a rope.

No comments: