Saturday, February 6, 2010

259 INMATES RELEASED IN ORANGE COUNTY


CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL STORY

It seems this early release law was passed, but, the language wasn't clearly written, so no one knows what the hell they are doing-inmates are being dumped on the street so the prisons can stay in compliance with this new law.

That's what we have running California, a bunch of baboons, and my apologizes to baboons everywhere. Fucking idiots.

OC Sheriff, Sandra Hutchins is pissed-she says there's plenty of room to house these criminals but because of the new law, they have no choice but to release them.
no parole, no nothing.

"If this is such a good idea, why didn't they think of it before the budget crisis?" Hutchens said. "They (convicts) are going to end up back in county jail."

I live in the OC-I'm not sure what can be done but I sure as hell don't plan to sit in my house scared that someone will break in and rob me-or scared to be in a hold up next time I have to go to the bank, so I wrote a letter to Bill Hunt, who is running to replace Mike Corona for OC Sheriff-
My thoughts are that the only way we can protect ourselves and each other, is with knowledge.
I asked him if he could do a town hall or a meeting on this issue, to shine some light on what no one wants to hear, make everyone aware, get people mad, explain this law that allows criminals on the streets earlier than expected and the person who is responsible for this insanity (Denise Ducheny and Gov Schnitzel)
I want to band together with others to ensure safety. whatever I need to do.

You think any of the victims are being notified?
(one of the type of criminals who are eligible for early release, are dudes who whipped their woman and are serving time for domestic violence)

I think this might be good for his campaign also, instant recognition.

Im sick and tired of being battered and abused by these nutbag lawmaker douchbags that only are concerned with their own agenda and dont give a rat's ass about the welfare of the public and I want to at least have a fighting chance to protect myself and I hope others feel the same way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even more reason to carry a gun at home. That way if one of these scumbags even try to break in and rob/rape a woman, they'll be dead.

Anonymous said...

We have a constitutional right to carry a registered gun at home, why become a statistic? Always take care of yourself and your family, Arnold has been anti-gun to the point of absurdity. And now this?!