Thursday, September 17, 2009

Me, Me...Interview Me First





"The media should investigate the racial views of conservative activists like the ones who descended on Washington last weekend, one liberal congresswoman said Wednesday. I want those people talked to; I want them interviewed," Waters told the liberal Bill Press Radio show in a podcast. "I want journalists to be all over those rallies and the marches with the birthers and the teabaggers."

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif. represents CA in Wash DC) said that it's not enough for "African-Americans" to levy allegations of racism against the right-leaning protesters, and that the media must look into their views.

G-d, I take offense at some douchebag nobody slimeball politician wanting to try to insinuate I'm racist and manipulate my given right to rally against a government issue or anything government I dont believe in. What am I supposted to do if I don't agree with government? just keep my lips zipped and go along with the program anyway?

What will she say when "T-Baggers" (which by the way, is a racist term) actually are interviewed and tell the real reason they are there.
The only thing Maxine is going to hear from any interview is people yelling for her to resign.
She and her spokesholes will sure enough cause people who aren't racist to become that way.

If you want to meet her, go down to Douchebag Lake she will be standing there with Kayne West and Jimmy Carter signing autographs, tell her to resign.

No comments: