Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Makes Me Tingle All Over



Ass-embly-hole, Anthony Adams, has announced that he will not be seeking re-election.

States Adams, aka, fat, mole face, piece of shit, slob,
"The decision to leave the legislature was a difficult one as I have enjoyed and been honored to represent the people of San Bernardino and Los Angeles Counties," (and receiving gift certificates from lobbyists for massages and high end restaurants)

"But, I'm at a time in my life where I'd like to move on to new challenges and new opportunities," he continued.
(I like to wittle on the porch)

"Announcing my decision not to run for re-election at this time will give ample notice to potential candidates in Assembly District 59 and it will give voters plenty of time to sort out who will best represent them in 2011 and beyond,"
(my cat doesn't need plenty of notice to take over where you left off)

"In making this announcement, I want to thank all who stood beside me during the failed effort to recall me," Adams added. "I appreciate the words of encouragement, endorsement and financial support and wish I had time to thank everyone in person who voiced support.
(Thanks mom and a special thanks to Kari Verjil-president of the voters registrar in San Bernardino whose game of, hide the voter signature and foot dragging tactics that slowed down the recall process, was, well, simply a show of the best unethical corruption ever)

"Given the outpouring of support during the recall, I feel confident that I would have won re-election in 2010, however, I'd rather spend all my time focusing on jump-starting a sluggish economy and dealing with the state's budget problems than deal with another campaign,"
(Outpouring of support? Focusing on jump starting a sluggish economy? WTF? political-eze for, "My buddies on the hill are going to hook me up with a job heading up some made up, garbage department, so look forward to more tax increases, my treat").

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg. ewwwww.