Monday, January 25, 2010

Zsa Zsa Gabor's Husband Enters Governor Race


Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband has decided to run for Governor of California.  The problem is deciphering which one... Here's a list of her husbands -

Husband: Burhan Belge (Turkish diplomat, b. 1899, m. 1937, div. 1941, d. 1967)
Husband: Conrad Hilton (hotel founder, m. 10-Apr-1942, div. 1947, one daughter)
Daughter: Francesca Hilton (heiress, b. 10-Mar-1947)
Husband: George Sanders (actor, m. 1-Apr-1949, div. 1954, later married Zsa Zsa's sister Magda)
Husband: Herbert Hunter (financial consultant, m. 9-Nov-1964, div. 1966)
Husband: Joshua S. Cosden, Jr. (oil heir, m. 1966, div. 1967)
Husband: Jack Patrick Ryan (Barbie doll designer, m. 21-Jan-1975, div. 1976)
Husband: Michael O'Hara (attorney, m. 1977, div. 1982)
Husband: Felipe De Alba (Mexican actor, m. 1982, annulled, lasted one day)
Husband: Frédéric Prinz von Anhalt ("Robert Lichtenberg", m. 14-Aug-1986)

That's right, she married Conrad Hilton - but their daughter is much older than the most famous one, Hilton.  And since it only seems logical, we'll stick with Frederic Prinz von Anhalt, her current husband, as the one who is running for office to succeed Arnold.

Asphalt stands for legalized-but-taxed marijuana, ‘mandatory solar panels on every new building,’ and the overturning of Prop 8—so the gays can ‘be as miserable as the rest of us.’


Since it only seems right - here's a bunch of Zsa Zsa quotes:

A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Conrad Hilton was very generous to me in the divorce settlement. He gave me 5000 Gideon Bibles.

Getting divorced just because you don't love a man is almost as silly as getting married just because you do.

He taught me housekeeping; when I divorce I keep the house.

How many husbands have I had? You mean apart from my own?

Husbands are like fires - they go out when unattended.

I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I keep his house.
 
I call everyone 'Darling' because I can't remember their names.

I don't remember anybody's name. How do you think the "dahling" thing got started?

I know nothing about sex, because I was always married.

I never hated a man enough to give him diamonds back.

I want a man who's kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?

I'm a great housekeeper. I get divorced. I keep the house.

Macho does not prove mucho.

One of my theories is that men love with their eyes; women love with their ears.

The women's movement hasn't changed my sex life. It wouldn't dare.

Thou shouldst not become presumptuous through much treasure and wealth; for in the end it is necessary for thee to leave all.

To a smart girl men are no problem - they're the answer.

We were both in love with him. I fell out of love with him, but he didn't.

When I'm alone, I can sleep crossways in bed without an argument.

No comments: