Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Like a Verjil
Well, well...lookie here, KFI's John and Ken are not incorrect to think the "failing" that was reported on Anthony Adams recall effort appears suspicious and possibly the result of shenanigans by the San Bernardino voter register office, headed by Kari Verjil.
Evidently, research shows, Kari Verjil, has been known for her unethical behavior for years, reports were even filed in 2008 and in 2006 to the secretary of state for her "skullduggery" (BTW, nothing was done).
click here for the 2008 article and a full description of the report that was filed. http://www.barbstantonshow.com/2008/05/s-b-county-registrar-kari-verjil-ethics.html
Sunday, May 25, 2008
S B County Registrar Kari Verjil Ethics Questioned
S B COUNTY REGISTRAR KARI VERJIL ETHICS AND INTEGRITY BEING QUESTIONED!
Concerned citizens have joined together - Protect The Vote - This group is asking Secretary of State Debra Bowen to investigate several incidents in the registrar's office.
WILL THE CITIZENS OF SB COUNTY GET A FAIR ELECTION?
CAN WE TRUST THE RESULTS?
THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THE REGISTRAR HAS BEEN QUESTIONED...REMEMBER BERNADETTE McNULTY AND HER CONCERNS THE LAST ELECTION CYCLE?
May 16, 2008
Ms. Debra Bowen
Secretary of State
Re: Request for Investigation - San Bernardino County Registrar of Voters
Dear Ms. Bowen:
I am writing to request that your office investigate the following allegations against San Bernardino County Registrar of Voters Kari Verjil:
1. Violated Elections Code section 13107(a)(4) by not requiring “appointed” be included in the designation of the elected office held by incumbent Brad Mitzelfelt.
2. Harassed non-incumbents by challenging campaign statements that required candidates to travel to Needles, California to defend.
3. Misspelled last name of candidate Rita Vogler resulting in a FPPC filing by opponent that caused a great deal of negative publicity for Rita Vogler.
4. Failed to approve request of candidate Bob Nelson under Elections Code section 13309 et seq., without cause or explanation.
5. Violated the Registrar of Voters Standards of Conduct by writing a letter to the editor of the Daily Press, taking a position on the FPPC complaint, as well as various other violations.